Life Enrichment Resources
It is my pleasure to help you in any of the following ways!
Halle Bolduc – Director of Life Enrichment – (320) 982-8250
Senior Fit Wellness Program – If you want to keep moving, you’ve got to keep moving!
- Program designed to promote and maintain mobility
- Help retain level of independence and enhance confidence
Spiritual Growth Opportunities
- Bible Studies every Monday Morning
Interactive Education – You’re never too old to learn something new!
- Senior Learning Network – Live interactive learning sessions
- Cyber Seniors – Learn more about iPads and other technology around us!
- Science – An exciting science experiment right in front of you!
Group Settings aren’t your favorite?
- Let’s talk during a 1:1 visit!
- Let’s experience the world around us!
- Weaving Love – Making sleeping mats for homeless from plastic bags
- Warm Hearted Wednesday – Different projects done to help others
- Prayer Blankets – Tying fleece blankets to donate to Fairview Hospital
State Services for the Blind/Vision Impaired and Deaf/Hard of Hearing
- Completely FREE service
- I will help coordinate an assessment performed by a state employee
- Adaptive equipment provided by state based on outcome of assessment
Fighting Financial Fraud
- 15% of the population are SELF-REPORTED financial fraud victims
- Educating residents on prevention tips
- Providing resources to overcome financial fraud
Volunteers Welcome! – We cherish our volunteers at Country Meadows!
- If you would like to volunteer, I would love to hear about it!